still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Wednesday, May 17
Trying To Get Over Someone Is The Worst Way To Crash

This is the worst pain anyone could ever feel.

I miss the old days... days when everything was alright... when all we had was ourselves and everything seemed like it was going to be fine. There were things that we promised us... I promised us, and YOU promised us...

I held your hand when you were soaring... I caught you everytime you fell. I admit that I was never the perfect one...I may have held your hand wrong at times, or perhaps I butted in on things that you never wanted me to know or understand.

But all the time we were together... these were precious moments that I thought being together was forever. I believed in forever because I never saw the end. What a fool I was not to see that end was just a heart beat away.

I'm trying to get over you, I know that you know that. It's hard to get over someone like you... especially since your face, your movements are marked on every single memory that I am living right now. I try to get away but these memories keep on chasing me... Like an awful K-hole that I'm trying to escape.

In flashing lights I see your smile. In music I listen to I hear your voice. In our friends I feel your presence.

I'm moving on. I know I am and I am struggling hard.

But still, why do I ask myself, how can I move on from everything when I know that the time that I was with you was the time when I told myself " I am happy, trully happy!".

Now I know, all that I've done and i guess, doing... is to Love trully and unconditionally.


----- originally written on June 8, 2005