still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Friday, June 23
Emote Mode
the events of the past days made me think and wonder.
am i really ready to love & commit again or am i just infatuated by the thought of it all.

ive been talking to my friends about my situation right now and they have the same advice. i agreed to what they wanted me to do. and yeah, i did it. they are right, maybe its not yet my time and am just infatuated, also, maybe he's just not the one for me. maybe we are better off as friends.

i really dont know. everything is so vague right now. i feel so "bobo" to feel this way. argggg!
its true nga that we become the stupidest person when we're in love.

shucks! am being madrama again.

oh well, just to give u an insight to whats happening. i've accepted what he wanted us to be. im taking everything slowly. in a way, we're getting to know each other more with this type of setup. although it hurts at times because what i feel is not reciprocated the way i wanted it to be but i guess its better this way rather than loosing a very special person. i dont wanna loose him.

Let me just hope for that day when everything makes a sudden twist. who knows what will happen. maybe in time, i get to realize and really accept that we are just better of as friends. or maybe in time, he gets to feel the same way that i am feeling.

come what may as what people tell me.
for me it would be "bahala na!!"