still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Monday, July 3
You Said... and I Replied
you said.....

"I've always wanted to be free to fly away and never return. To soar up high until the height may never be seen. But then, somewhere beyond that, I wish to be owned, to be held and never to let go."

i replied...

"Fly away as high as you can. And when the time comes that you get tired of so much height and too much flying. I wish my arms are still free for you to land on. "

"The greatest battle ever fought by anyone is the battle of love that cannot be yours. No matter how strong your shield is or how sharp your sword, the bleeding cannot be prevented and the hurt will never be concealed. For the wound of the body can be healed but the wound of the heart will forever leave a scar that will remind you of a battle that you never won."