still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Tuesday, July 25
Newton's Law
today i remember one of Newton's Law. ..

"for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction"

the last post that i have.... i was so so happy.... and guess what, right now, well actually since lastnight, ive been feeling so alone and depressed... i feel so pathetic feeling this way...

i guess its not good for me to be "sooo happy!?" cause after that i'll be "sooo sad!?!" so dapat, is should be "mejo happy!?!" para "mejo sad?!" lang after... pathetic!!!!

ugh!

to keep myself from being eaten by me emotions, ive decided to design a new layout for my blog.. its what u are seeing now.. i also changed the title of my blog.. i realized that, yes! i am still a boy... just a boy..

also, its been raining for the past two days... and sad to say, i sooooo hate it when its raining... it adds up to my being an emo crasher..

if only theres a pill available to take whenever i feel like this, i'll buy in lump some.........

haaay!?? i'll just have a smoke break now... i am really not emotionally stable today...