still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Wednesday, July 26
Sweeeeeet
I just got up. Am having a headache (huhuhu!) Putol-putol kasi tulog. ugh!

Ok lang, thanks to sweet-sweet Juice for doing this tag for me. Surely made me smile even with a headache. Thanks Juice!!!

IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE TAGGED

THE RULES: If you comment on this post, I will..

1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Challenge you to try something.
3. Pick a color that I associate with you.
4. Tell you something I like about you.
5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. Pick a song that reminds me of you.

You then must post the same meme and my response in your blog.

Marko by Juice

1. RANDOM
Thanks for trusting me once to do your layout. Hahah
- yeah, u were so nice abt it.. and the layout u did for me was awesome! thank u so much!

2. CHALLENGE
- No partying for a month. Haha kaya?
- huhuhuhu! naman eh! di naman pwede yun!!! iba nalang please??!

3. COLOR
blue.. I just see you as a person who likes blue.. pero not sure ha hehe
- yup i like blue, galing talaga!

4. LIKE
You're not afraid to show your feelings
- halata ba sa mga post ko? ugh! yeah, minsan nga i feel hindi na tama. masyado na akong emo

5. MEMORY
Hmm, first memory? When I came to your blog and you made me laugh at that picture when your foot had a cast and sabi mo new Chucks. Haha natawa tlg ako dun.
- hahahaha! yeah, the newest chuck taylor design, hahaha! natuwa naman ako, never thought may napatawa ako with that post

6. ANIMAL
a cat? hehe i don't know why
- am clueless? kasi may pagka pusa-kal ako? hehehe

7. QUESTION
What's your real name? hehe
- didn't I tell you? ill hit u back at YM

8. SONG
Maneater by Nelly Furtado. Haha I don't know why
- wooohaa! let me dl that song... sorry but i haven't heard that. and why maneater? i don't eat man? huhuhu. feeling ko tuloy para akong canibal? huhuhu.. hehehe


7 Comments:
Blogger Marco said...
::Juice:: dis ones fro You

1. RANDOM.
I remember u telling me, "ur cute sana but ur gay!" (hehehe!)

2. CHALLENGE
post the pic of the guy u've been blogging about (hehehe!) i've been trying to figure out who he is on the pictures u've posted before.. am totally clueless (hehehe!)

3. COLOR
pink & yellow, very giry!

4. LIKE
i like the song that u made. it was with the guitar. Ugh! wats the title again?


5. MEMORY
Michelle Branch - u sound like here!

6. ANIMAL
sea lion - easy to get along with, nice, and very talented

7. QUESTION
Why are you so bait and sweet?

8. SONG
If You Want To - Michelle Branch
(am not sure of the title).... it goes "if you want to, i can take u, i can take u away from here...."
why?! i dunno, thats the first song that popped out my head

Blogger Kiro said...
Hello ahehe...

Blogger Juice said...
marko, if you wanna see the picture of the guy, go to this post http://juiceee.blogspot.com/2006/05/get-over-it-justine.html
*wink wink*

you can find it there.. hehe :)

Blogger Jigs said...
Ako naman!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
emo mode ka pa rin ba?...hehe

Blogger Marco said...
Jiro by Marko

1. RANDOM
Thanks sa pagtatiyaga sa mga post kong walang sense (hehe!)

2. CHALLENGE
- 2nd the motion ako sa sainabi ni Juice... post ka ng other pic mo!

3. COLOR
- bloody red, yun kase kulay ng posts mo

4. LIKE
- I love how you write your post, i find it very intelligent

5. MEMORY
- ung post mo about coffee, coffee addict din kasi ako

6. ANIMAL
- panther, di ko alam kung bakit (hehehe)


7. QUESTION
- what's your favorite blend of coffee?

8. SONG
- if i were you by hoobastank, sa blog mo una kong narinig tong song na to


Kiro by Marko

1. RANDOM
- Don't stop blogging ha! Ur still to teach me sumtin abt radio.blog (hehe)

2. CHALLENGE
- uwi ka na dito pinas... now na!

3. COLOR
- light blue, un ung kulay ng book ng cartoon na nasa blog mo (heheh!)

4. LIKE
- same as jiro, i like the ur posts, sensible and intelligent

5. MEMORY
- wen i spelled ur name/link incorrectly, i had to message me to inform me (hehehe)

6. ANIMAL
- a fox - again, on ur profile, the cartoon look like a fox


7. QUESTION
- are you going to stop blogging?

8. SONG
- High (The Speaks) - i dunno,
watever that is that ur goin thru or thinking.. "hold ur head up high"

Anonymous Anonymous said...