still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Friday, August 11
Today
just woke up.. and just like the other mornings ive had during this week, ive been feeling tired, sad and gloomy. i swear, cant wait for the next week to start. am not sure whats in store for me by then but i sure wana start it right, not like the way i started it last monday. ugh!!!

believe me when i say alot of things happened during the past days... and its be oh soooo dramatic. there were so many things that im so not sure if i did correctly and decisions that am not sure if right. i think this is why am feeling this way. ugh!

anyway, last night, i was almost on the brink of breaking down because of too much depression, when two of my best friends texted me up and invited me to watch a movie. thank god they invited me for if not, im sure i've broken down to tears again,, in my room,, with coffee & smoke... the usual "emo" scene i do.

so there. watched CLICK lastnight. it came out to be a good movie. i thought its one of those brainless comedy flicks but it turned out to be a really good one. the movie even made my best girl friend teary eyed (i almost did too).....and to think its a comedy! hahahaha!

i wish i can have that same kind of remote!!!

changing topic..

today, the 11th of August, is a special day for me. officially, its the second month of knowing someone special. it must be weird for me to celebrate but being the sentimental type that i am, its something worth celebrating.

well, i know that i am the only one celebrating this day but the hell i care. its way too special for me to consider it as an ordinary day. so let me just say this.

happy 2 months!!! (hehehe!)

today, ill try to keep myself busy. i scheduled things to do to keep myself from thinking. see, when i am idle, "things" start sinking in and i dont want that to happen.

gosh! im becoming so emotional lately.. toooo emotional again. well, yeah! i know that i am emotional but whats happening lately is something not good anymore (like what my best girl friend told me).

i really cant wait for school to start. i wanna brake free from bumness!
all of this boring, unproductive days makes me feel depressive. ugh!

oh well. guess have to start doing stuffs now.

enjoy the day guys!
5 Comments:
Blogger Jigs said...
Wow, you're Mr. Emo lately, bakit kaya?

I havent seen that movie, Kate Bekinsale is one of my favorite actresses. I'll try to catch it soon! :)

Blogger Marco said...
jigs!!! joke joke lang ung movie.. ako din akala ko totoo.. hahaha!!!

haaay! alam mo.. tawag na nga sakin ng mga tao.. EMO BOY.. huhuh

Blogger & said...
lahat naman halos ng tao, nag-eemote. :) ako minsan, kapag tinamaan ng topak - iinom na lang ng BEER hahaha o mag-aaya pa.

:) oh well. gusto ko rin nung remote na yun, although i haven't watched that movie. :P ayun lang. diba si adam sandler yun? HEHEHE!! http://utakgago.blogspot.com comment ko ;P

Blogger & said...
lahat naman halos ng tao, nag-eemote. :) ako minsan, kapag tinamaan ng topak - iinom na lang ng BEER hahaha o mag-aaya pa.

:) oh well. gusto ko rin nung remote na yun, although i haven't watched that movie. :P ayun lang. diba si adam sandler yun? HEHEHE!! http://utakgago.blogspot.com comment ko ;P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »