still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Monday, July 17
I've Been Busy
For the past days I've been busy. Not very busy, medyo lang. Ano-ano ba ang mga ito. Read on.

1. Going back to school (Yippey!!!)

Yes. After a year and a half of stopping from school, I've finally decided to go back to school, and this time, I
seriosu with it. I've been processing my papers cause I'm transferring from San Beda College to DLSU-College
of Saint Benilde. Mejo nakakapagod cause pabalik-balik ako like this coming Tuesday, I need to go to CSB again
to check on my application. Haaay?! Well nakakapgod yun. But okay lang. I so want to go back to school naman eh. By September, isa nanaman akong estudyante. Honestly, mejo kinakabahan ako at natatakot because it's
been almost 2 years since I last went to school. Feeling ko di na ako marunong magsulat. Pero, excited din ako
at the same time. Maninibago lang talaga ako siguro kase nasanay nakong nagwowork. Haay. Tagal naman ng
September.

2. iTunes and Limewire

I was looking for some songs in my iTunes tapos hindi ko mahanap. Nainis ako! I realized hindi pala maayos
ang names ng mga mp3 files ko, both in Limewire and iTunes. Tapos nalaman ko din na hindi synchronized ang iTunes and Limewire ko so ayun, I decided to individually fix/edit the names of the files para mas
madali kong masearch next time. Hanggang ngayon, nageedit parin ako at wala pako sa kalahati. I have more
than 1500 mp3 files at nasa 600plus palang ang naeedit ko. Imagine, am editing the title, genre, artist and
album. Hirap pa pag hindi ko alam yung artist and album, kailangan ko pang magsearch sa web. Define effort.
Pero ok lang. May maganda namang maidudulot to. Hehehe!

3. Reconnecting

There was one night when I got my photo album from my cabinet. I flipped through the pages and started
reminiscing the past. Ang dami na talagang nagbago. And nakakalungkot cause I don't have contact with
my old friends, especially my HS friends. So, ang ginawa ko, I wrote their names on a yellow paper and I logged
on to Friendster at isa-isa kong sinearch mga profile nila. Good thing most of them are search-able. I
added them up and exchanged number para once in awhile we could make "kamustahan". Tapos once they've
added me up, I browse through their friends to check if I know someone that's not on my list. Ang saya. Also,
unti-unti (just like what I've said on a previous post), I'm making everyone on my Friendster list, a testimonial.
Syempre, may kapalit, testi din for me. Hehehe! Its really nice to reconnect with old friends. Daming kwento.
Can't wait for the class reunion that my HS friends are planning this August. Waaaa! Malalasing nanaman ako
nito. Waaaa!

4. CSS & Blog Templates

Dahil nainggit ako kay Juice kasi ang galing galing niyang gumawa ng template, I started browsing through
pages on how I could learn to use CSS, Web Designs esp. for Blog pages. Haay!? Hirap pala. Ayan kakatesting
ko, nabura ung luma kong template na ginawa ni Juice para sakin. (huhuhu)
Calling Juice.... help! help! help!

5. Cooking

Well, as preparation for school this September. I'm asking people around to teach me some recipes. FYI: I'm
taking up BS HRIM in DLSU-CSB this coming September, so I need to know how to cook although marunong
naman ako ng konti. My mom came from a family of chefs so saya pag nagpapturo sa kanya. Minsan nga lang
tinatawanan niya ako pag nagluluto ako. Ang arte ko daw. Hahaha! Chaka ok din palang past time and pagluluto
lalo na para sa isang tulad kong gustong tumaba.

Well, yan ang mga pinagkakaabalahan ko ngayon. Ang saya noh?! Kayo? Kamusta naman kayo jan?!