still, just a boy
"....always been on the fast lane. i realized, i need to slow down to grow"
Tuesday, July 18
Talk About
Talk About................... uurrrggghh!

I am sitted infront of my PC, trying to calm and control my emotions when I overheard a line from one telenovela. (people here at home are watching Sa Piling Mo)

"Ang pagtitiis ay para lamang sa mga nagmamahal. Kung hindi mo siay mahal, wag kang magtiiis dahil kung ganon, niloloko mo lamang ang sarili mo"


..... somehow it made me smile and ofcourse again...think. Nagtitiis ako dahil mahal ko siya. Nagmamahal nga ako ng totoo.
2 Comments:
Blogger Kiro said...
I havent bloghopped for a while... so I decided to read most of your recent post... hay dude mahirap talaga ang magmahal. Kailangan nga ng tiis pero di mo alam kung worth it ang kalalabasan. basta dude... good luck sa iyo...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It seems to me that u are in a situation... either you are confused or in a state of denial. Its hard to be in that situation. But the best thing to do is sort the things that happened,then make your own decision. Its hard at first, but stick with what you have decided on. This way, you'll be able to rationalize your feelings. Well, I hope I am sensible in this comment im making.HEHE!